14. Other than specified, no cash or alternative prize is available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value or to remove a prize. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party.
15. Entrants must not register nor use the website on behalf of another individual without that individual’s express permission.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
18. Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Once the Winner has been selected and the prize has been claimed, all data will be destroyed.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.